1) Please inspect all raw card and comic images in each listing to determine if the item is in acceptable condition according to your own standards, despite what the seller may have it classified as. Keep in mind that according to our condition scale, all raw cards and comics likely have condition issues that may not be fully expressed in the listing. Buyers need to familiarize themselves with the scales and expect the items they're purchasing to fall in the category listed. Pointing out damage that is not listed by the seller but falls within our condition tolerances is not a reason for a return.
2) Our raw condition scales do not measure centering, print flaws or anything stemming from the manufacturing process. Buyers should study the images and make their own judgement call on these things.
3) MySlabs sellers do not ship internationally, however, international members are encouraged to create a MySlabs account provided that they use a US-based shipping address (ShipMyCards etc) when creating their account. International buyers do not need to alter their PayPal account in any way, they simply need to add their US-based shipping address into the PayPal transaction at checkout. Please note that international sellers are allowed on MySlabs provided that they indicate the country of origin in their listing title so that buyers know ahead of time from where their slabs will be shipped (for example "Shipping from Canada"). This allows buyers to plan ahead for potential increased shipping times.
4) Sellers only ship to the domestic USA shipping address on the PayPal invoice. There is no international shipping. Buyers can list any domestic United States shipping address in their PayPal account, including those of third parties such as ShipMyCards or various others. Please do not ask a seller to ship to an address other than the one you elect within your PayPal account. During the PayPal checkout process it is the buyer's responsibility to provide an accurate and secure shipping address to the seller. In the event a buyer is not going to be available to take delivery of a package for any reason it is their responsibility to make arrangements to either have the package held at their post office or forwarded to another address. If this is not possible it is the buyer's responsibility to instruct the seller to delay shipment until they will be available to take delivery of the item in question. Sellers are not responsible for damage that occurs as a result of packages being held for any length of time or sitting stagnant due to a buyer's inability (for any reason) to take delivery. Sellers are also not responsible for the cost of redelivering an item that has been returned due to a mail carrier's inability to deliver the item. MySlabs makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to shipments between users. We are strictly a peer-to-peer marketplace and never touch inventory and or get involved in the fulfillment process in any way therefore MySlabs is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. That said as all payments on the platform are processed through PayPal Marketplace, buyers are protected by PayPal’s Purchase Protection. As such we strongly urge all buyers to carefully review the relevant guidelines and requirements dictated by PayPal in their user agreement under the section called PayPal’s Purchase Protection Program here.
5) Any offer initiated by a buyer will be valid for 24 hours or until the seller declines, the seller counters, or the buyer cancels. Whichever of the four events occurs first.
6) If a seller accepts an offer, buyers are expected to pay within 24 hours. The site tracks all user actions and starts a 24 hour payment clock immediately upon a seller accepting an offer. If the 24 hour clock expires and the payment has not been made the system will automatically deactivate the buyer’s account.
7) Sellers and Buyers on MySlabs are responsible for collection and payment of all Sales and Use Tax as required by law. MySlabs never collects sales tax. Sellers and Buyers are expected to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the sale, purchase and shipment of their goods. Sellers shall have the right to determine the shipping costs and any other costs associated with the sale of their goods such as sales and use taxes and to factor such costs into any decisions on setting prices.
8) All prices include Shipping. This is the same for all offers, there is no additional shipping cost.
9) Fees for buyers - Fees for buyers are based on one's usage of the site therefore a 1% buyer/usage fee (calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount) is billed along with successful purchases. Fees are used solely at the discretion of MySlabs for the support and maintenance of the platform.
10) After remitting payment, buyers should keep in mind that sellers are required to ship and upload tracking directly into the MySlabs platform within 3 business days (Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days and therefore do not count). Please remember all MySlabs sellers must apply, go through screening, and be approved. This said please give these vetted sellers the allotted time before sending emails for updates, tracking, and so forth. If 3 business days pass and tracking has not been provided, buyers should then contact the seller for an update. If a buyer is unable to reach a particular seller (assuming the 3 business days have already passed) the buyer should then contact MySlabs support and a team member will help the buyer contact the seller in question. If MySlabs is unable to get in touch with the seller, the buyer will be instructed to start a refund request via PayPal and the seller's account will be deactivated in a last attempt to spur the seller into providing an update on the card in question.
11) Raw Returns: Given the subjective nature of expressing raw card and comic condition we will not be able to enforce a no return policy. In the event of a dispute or desired return, all relevant information should be forwarded to the raw card or comic customer service team by sending an email to RawCards@Myslabs.Zendesk.com or RawComics@Myslabs.Zendesk.com. The email should include as many detailed pictures as possible as well as your reason for requesting a refund. MySlabs will then review all information forwarded by both parties, compare with the photos and description included in the original listing and make a ruling as to whether or not a return is warranted (by cross referencing all available information with our MySlabs raw card or comic condition scale). Once a decision has been made we expect the buyer and seller in question to respect and honor the ruling made by MySlabs. If either party pursues the issue further we will respect the opinion of the party however the offending party's account will receive a strike (or have their raw buying and selling privileges revoked immediately if the offense is believed to be egregious enough). All buyer and seller accounts will be working on a 3-strike system. In some cases it may be determined that neither the buyer nor seller is at fault and neither party will receive a strike against their account. We acknowledge this is not a perfect process and that we can never be 100% accurate in our determinations but we do believe this to be the fairest approach for all parties involved. The customer service representatives we put in place will be well vetted, respected members of the hobby and experienced in dealing with raw items and or grading. For these reasons we cannot stress enough how important it is for sellers to upload detailed, high resolution images and to be as forthcoming and transparent as possible in their item descriptions.
12) There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges of slabbed cards, slabbed comics, sealed wax or Digital/NFT items on MySlabs. If the Buyer does not receive the item paid for or if there is substantial damage to the item inside the slab or holder, the buyer and seller should communicate and come to a mutually agreeable settlement. If a settlement cannot be reached, then MySlabs may attempt to help mediate. For this reason buyers should also do enough of their own due diligence to understand exactly what it is that they are bidding on and or purchasing. Buyers remorse or negligence is never a valid reason for return.
13) If a buyer has an issue with an order they are expected to first contact the seller in an effort to come to an amicable solution. The seller's information can be found in the transaction history tab after purchase. If a buyer initiates a refund through PayPal without first contacting the seller, the seller should alert the MySlabs team immediately. MySlabs reserves the right to suspend buyers who choose not to follow this best practice. We ask all buyers to have patience and kindly give sellers the opportunity to resolve the situation amicably.
14) Small scratches to the slab and or small cracks or chips do not qualify for a re-slab fee. If the damage to the slab is significant but does not threaten the integrity of the item, the buyer is due a re-slab fee from the seller. If there is significant damage to a slab or holder not visible in the images on the website that threatens the integrity of the item inside the holder and or grade, a buyer may request a refund from the seller.
15) As a community we encourage members to be understanding and respectful of one another. As such we do expect all sellers to take full responsibility for the content of their listings and to correct any errors within 24 hours of listing or last editing an item. We do ask buyers to show good faith and be understanding of the fact that a $10,000 card listed for $1,000 or a $1,500 card that is listed for $150 are in all likelihood the result of a typo and will not be honored. That said, it’s important to note that sellers who attempt to back out on or not honor completed sales due to a sudden increase in demand for a player as a result of a big game, big news, etc will be removed from the platform.
16) MySlabs buyers agree that all purchases of both raw and graded merchandise are made as-is, at their own risk and hold MySlabs harmless in the event of a claim. (Our full terms and conditions can always be found in the footer of the website and can be referenced here).
** Please Note: Buyers and Sellers may CANCEL offers and or counter-offers at any time prior to acceptance.