* Any seller who places contact information of any kind in a listing's written description box will be promptly removed from the platform. This includes phone numbers, email addresses and social media handles including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and so on.
1) Any grading company not specifically listed in the slab-type drop-down is NOT ALLOWED on site. Support team members are NOT able field questions as to why or when any specific company will be allowed on. All such inquiries will be referred back here for reference.
2) All images uploaded to MySlabs must be flat and not tilted. All grading company certification numbers MUST be clear and legible. There should be no slab stands, fingers, or other objects holding up the slabs. No advertising or branding is allowed in the images. The entire slab must be in the picture and be cropped using our built-in cropper tool and as close to the slab as possible while leaving all edges and corners of your slabs visible. Horizontal slabs (slabs turned on their side) are not allowed.
3) It’s highly recommended that raw items (cards and comics) be removed from any top-loader, penny sleeve, mylar, bag, and or holder when photographed. We understand that this isn’t always practical with lots, but presenting a raw item and more importantly it’s flaws in a way that are true to how they appear in person is critical. Failure to do so risks losing disputes and or strikes against one’s account.
4) If not using a scanner, photos must be taken in well-lit areas or in light-boxes in order to be listed.
5) Raw Card Lots: The condition of a raw card lot should be expressed as an average estimated condition of the entire lot per the MySlabs condition scale. If a lot contains a key card or cards (a card or cards worth significantly more than the rest of the lot) those cards should be featured prominently in both the lot description and images. Any seller who does not indicate (in the description and images) that the key card or cards are in lesser condition than the lot average will automatically receive a strike should an issue arise.
6) Raw Comic Lots: The condition of a raw comic lot should be expressed as an average estimated condition of the entire lot per the MySlabs condition scale. If a lot contains a key book or books (a book or books worth significantly more than the rest of the lot) those books should be featured prominently in both the lot description and images. Any seller who does not indicate (in the description and images) that the key book or books are in lesser condition than the lot average will automatically receive a strike should an issue arise.
7) As a seller it is your responsibility to maintain your inventory and prices. If a slab sells on MySlabs that has already been sold elsewhere, the seller will be required to provide a verifiable receipt demonstrating that the transaction did in fact occur prior to the MySlabs transaction. Sellers who continuously fail to remove sold items risk having their seller status revoked.
8) Sellers on MySlabs are required to act professionally. This includes prompt communication, and fast secure shipping. Sellers who attempt to back out of deals run the risk of account suspension.
9) Sellers should only ship to the PayPal Shipping address found on the PayPal invoice. DO NOT SHIP TO AN ANY OTHER ADDRESS. If you ship to a different address, you will not be protected by PayPal.
10) Fees for sellers - MySlabs Fees for sellers are based on one's usage of the site therefore a seller/usage fee is calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount and is billed along with successful sales. Sellers of Slabbed Cards, Slabbed Comics, Sealed wax, and Digital/NFT items are charged a seller fee of 1% with a minimum of $1 per transaction. Sellers of Raw Cards and Raw Comics are charged a seller fee of 3% with no minimum. Fees are used solely at the discretion of MySlabs for the support and maintenance of the platform. *Note as all payments are processed by PayPal (Good and Services) standard PayPal fees also apply. Sellers should refer to their PayPal user agreement for the most current rates.
11) The only slabs allowed on MySlabs are PSA, BGS, BVG, SGC, CSG, CGC, and CBCS authenticated and or graded slabs. Sellers who upload slabs from other third party graders risk account suspension. Sealed wax is allowed in the Wax section only.
12) Sellers and Buyers on MySlabs are responsible for collection and payment of all Sales and Use Tax as required by law. MySlabs never collects sales tax. Sellers and Buyers are expected to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the sale, purchase and shipment of their goods. Sellers shall have the right to determine the shipping costs and any other costs associated with the sale of their goods such as sales and use taxes and to factor such costs into any decisions on setting prices.
13) Any offer initiated by a buyer will be valid for 24 hours or until the seller declines, the seller counters, or the buyer cancels. Whichever of the four events occurs first.
14) A seller must ship items AND upload tracking directly into the MySlabs platform within 3 Business Days. Not following this guideline will result in one's account being deactivated. If a seller is going to be busy (on vacation, other emergency, etc) they can go into their profile and activate "Vacation Mode" which will temporarily disable all their for sale items. In the event of a cancelled sale or refund sellers should add "cancelled" or "refunded" into the tracking box (which is located in their transaction history tab). Likewise on NFT/digital sales sellers should add "transferred" into the tracking box once the item has been transferred to the buyer's account.
15) All buy it now prices and best offers include shipping. There is no additional shipping cost. However, if a Buyer requests special shipping then the seller and buyer can negotiate accordingly.
16) All items should be shipped fully insured with tracking to protect yourself as a seller. Signature confirmation is not required but common sense on higher dollar items. For higher dollar items USPS Registered Mail (details here) is a highly recommended option. It is the seller's responsibility to make sure their items are delivered to the address provided by the buyer in the condition stated. It is the buyer's responsibility to provide a safe, secure landing spot for sellers to ship to. The seller's responsibility ends when their package is delivered to the address listed in the transaction, assuming the product is as described and represented in the listing. In certain instances sellers may be found to be financially responsible if items are not insured. If an item is damaged, lost or stolen (pre-delivery) it is the seller's responsibility to handle insurance claims and refund the buyer after the item's return as directed through the PayPal return process (detailed here). Buyers are expected to be as accommodating as possible and provide ANY information PayPal requires that sellers may not be able to produce on their own.
17) There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges of slabbed cards, slabbed comics, sealed wax and Digital/NFT items on MySlabs. If the Buyer does not receive the item paid for or if there is substantial damage to the item inside the slab or holder, the buyer and seller should communicate and come to a mutually agreeable settlement. If a settlement cannot be reached, then MySlabs may attempt to help mediate.
18) Raw Returns: Given the subjective nature of expressing raw card and comic condition we will not be able to enforce a no return policy. In the event of a dispute or desired return, all relevant information should be forwarded to the raw card or raw comic customer service team by sending an email to RawCards@Myslabs.Zendesk.com or RawComics@Myslabs.Zendesk.com. The email should include as many detailed pictures as possible as well as your reason for requesting a refund. MySlabs will then review all information forwarded by both parties, compare with the photos and description included in the original listing and make a ruling as to whether or not a return is warranted (by cross referencing all available information with our MySlabs raw card or comic condition scale). Once a decision has been made we expect the buyer and seller in question to respect and honor the ruling made by MySlabs. If either party pursues the issue further we will respect the opinion of the party however the offending party's account will receive a strike (or have their raw buying and selling privileges revoked immediately if the offense is believed to be egregious enough). All buyer and seller accounts will be working on a 3-strike system. In some cases it may be determined that neither the buyer nor seller is at fault and neither party will receive a strike against their account. We acknowledge this is not a perfect process and that we can never be 100% accurate in our determinations but we do believe this to be the fairest approach for all parties involved. The customer service representatives we put in place will be well vetted, respected members of the hobby and experienced in dealing with raw items and or grading. For these reasons we cannot stress enough how important it is for sellers to upload detailed, high resolution images and to be as forthcoming and transparent as possible in their item descriptions.
19) Sellers should disclose any significant scratches, chips or other damage to the slab (that is not clearly visible in the provided images) in the listing. This includes mislabeled slabs or other defects including but not limited to damage to a PSA 10 that calls the grade into question.
20) Small scratches to the slab and or small cracks or chips do not qualify for a re-slab fee. If the damage to the slab is significant but does not threaten the integrity of the item, the buyer is due a re-slab fee from the seller. If there is significant damage to a slab or holder not visible in the images on the website that threatens the integrity of the item inside the holder and or grade, a buyer may request a refund from the seller.
21) If Approved, international sellers are allowed on MySlabs, provided that they indicate the Country of Origin in their Listing Title so that Buyers know ahead of time from where their slabs will be shipped (for Example "Shipping from Canada"). This allows buyers to plan ahead for potential increased shipping times. Individuals shipping from vault accounts are also required to make a clear note in the listing title so buyers are aware. (Ships from PWCC, etc.)
22) The processing of all payments are subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of PayPal. PayPal has the sole authority to reverse all transactions executed on our platform through PayPal Marketplace. MySlabs makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to shipments between users. We are strictly a peer-to-peer marketplace and never touch inventory and or get involved in the fulfillment process in any way therefore MySlabs is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. That said as all payments on the platform are processed through PayPal Marketplace, sellers are protected by PayPal’s Seller Protection. As such we strongly urge all sellers to carefully review the relevant guidelines and requirements dictated by PayPal in their user agreement under the section called PayPal’s Seller Protection Program here. In the event of a dispute MySlabs always makes a best effort to support members who we deem to be acting in good faith, but the ultimate decision on a dispute is PayPal’s.
23) As a community we encourage members to be understanding and respectful of one another. As such we expect all sellers to take full responsibility for the content of their listings and to correct any errors within 24 hours of listing or last editing an item. This is especially important if there’s an error in the listing price of a item such as leaving out a digit (e.g. $100 instead of $1,000). It’s important to note that sellers who attempt to back out on or not honor completed sales due to a sudden increase in demand for a player as a result of a big game, big news, etc will be removed from the platform.
24) With the sole exception of pre-sale wax, sellers are required to be in possession (themselves or in a vault account they own) of all items being listed for sale. Due to the plethora of issues that often arise “market arbitrage” or the practice of listing items for sale that you are not yet the owner of is strictly prohibited.
25) MySlabs makes no guarantee with regard to the condition and or authenticity of any items (raw or slabbed) listed for sale by platform sellers. By choosing to sell on the MySlabs platform sellers agree to assume full responsibility for all items they list for sale. (Our full terms and conditions can always be found in the footer of the website and can be referenced here).